When you want to organize the perfect wedding – perfect for you and for your guests – the countdown begins a year before. Yes, you read that correctly! About 12 months last sweet slalom through decisions, budgets, and shopping lists.
List of perfect wedding expenses
Here is a monthly structured checklist, a calendar of things you need to do:
WITH 6-12 MONTHS BEFORE
- Choose and book the desired church and your favorite day.Rent the location, pay a deposit and sign a pre-contract.
- Draw the first list with the names of guests and their places at the tables.
- Analyze your menu, flowers, pies, dresses, testimonials, etc.
- Book a wedding photographer or agency and a video operator.
- Make a reservation for the car you want to skip the big day.
- Make a round of shops and wedding dresses; you really need to have an idea of what to wear for a wedding.
- Think of an artistic program that you want to have fun and take the necessary arrangements in this regard (DJs, quartets, fireworks, special guests, etc.).
- Until then you can see the Pronovias 2015 collection.
- Choose an event organizing agency or manage your own floral decoration by any means. Council Danielle Design.
- If you want, it’s time to start a general diet and general beauty.
4-6 MONTH BEFORE
- It’s time for your boyfriend to start looking for the groom’s dress, twins, shoes etc.
- Along with him, choose and buy wedding rings.
- Make hotel bookings for guests arriving at your wedding from the province.
- Have a try in the wedding dress and underwear. If you have not yet bought it, it’s time to hurry!
- Choose clothes for bridesmaids.
- Make your appointment with the hairdresser and makeup. Weddings season is very busy with makeup and hair stylists.
- Choose a wedding menu together and start tasting.
- Choose the cake recipe as the model you want.
- Think of where you want to spend your honeymoon and book tickets and hotel rooms. It’s too much overrated for cheaper!
And the shopping list for the wedding continues
2-4 MONTH BEFORE
- Try different hairstyles and makeup styles for the wedding day.
- Think about invitations that you will have. If you work with a specialized company, give them the OK to print.
- Get an idea of how you want to binge on the nobility. It is also valid for your boyfriend!
- For security, ask the restaurant to confirm the date.
1-2 MONTH BEFORE
- Send invitations to guests.
- Confirm the guests and give them the definitive number of people in the restaurant.
- Have fun bachelor party and celibacy goodbye.
1-2 WEEKS BEFORE
- Make luggage or even a list of things to be taken on a honeymoon.
- Put a ribbon on the sole of the bridal shoes for the protection and bring them around the house to get used to them.
- Approves once again all hours of the day.
- To have a fabulous smile on the big day, a visit from the dentist.
And the list of spending on marriage stops here just that
THE LAST DAY BEFORE
- Awarded with a manicure and pedicure at the salon or at home, if you prefer.
- Eat something light, avoid digestive hard foods, take a hot bath and try to sleep at least eight hours.
- Take care of you to send a bag of hotel suits for both of you.
- Send the groom (or take it with you) to the salon for a massage and a manicure.
- Enjoy your last celibate hours!