Do you have any idea which are the risks of working with an amateur photographer and videographer?
I will tell you. You do not have the slightest idea about this possible collaboration. I must point out that this article does not want to create a negative image of the amateur offerers. I just want to offer you the information about the risks of working with an amateur wedding photographer and videographer.
In the collaboration with an amateur wedding photographer and videographer, you need to know that the final result will not surprise you. It’s normal. Minimum investment, maximum benefits … it’s hard. Cheap and good does not exist. Expensive and bad quality exists. All the examples I will enumerate below are real cases. Many of the risks presented below are very much debated topics on the wedding forums.
The risks of working with an amateur photographer and videographer.
- You risk getting only promises.
- You risk losing the advance you paid for the so-called services.
- You risk that the offeror to come up at your event with another staff.
- You risk the offerer not to come to your event at all. They do not include major force.
- You risk prolonging to much your deadline term.
- You risk that the final result not to match your expectations
- You risk missing out information. Unregistered Moments.
These are the main risks in working with an amateur photographer and videographer. Instead of paying a very small amount of money for such important services, better don`t do it. Why pay for something that you do not like. Would you buy a wedding dress that you do not like? Would you marry a man you do not love? I advise you to take care of your memories. Inform yourself about the wedding photography and video.
The information in this article represents a photographer’s vision regarding risks of collaborating with an amateur photographer and videographer.